Redemption Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Our Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport. Empty
PostSubject: Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport.   Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:07 pm

San Andreas Police Patrol Report
(20/10/2011)
Suspects Arrested: (How many suspects did you arrest/ why) I have arrested 3-5, and the reasons was: Reckless driving, evading police, carrying drugs. And some other i can't remember
Suspects Jailed: (How many suspects did you jail/ How long/ Price) 3-5 jailed, 2-5 mins., and about 150 - 500 dollars
Suspects Killed: (How many suspects did you kill) 1-2 suspect killed.

Suspects Stopped:( How many suspects did you stop/Why did you stop them) About 1-3 stoped, speed driving, reckless driving etc.
Suspects Ticketed: (How may suspects did you ticket/ Why/ How much) 1-2 ticked, reckless driving, speed driving and driving without driving licenses
Suspects Pursued: (How many suspects did you pursuit/ How long) 2-5 pursued, i can't remember that

Patrol Time: (How long did you patrol/ When did you start patrolling and when did it end) I can't remember when i start patrol and end it. But i patrol when ever i have time for it.
Patrol Partner: (Who did you patrol with) Mostly John
Patrol Area: (What areas did you patrol) Around LS, bank, surrenos and so on.

Incidents: (List Major crimes that you dealt with in your day)
- Speed driving
- Drugs
- Shoot-outs

Conclusion: (Tell us what happened in your day and how it went) It have been a good day like always. Nothing more to say * chuckles *
Signed, Christopher Gonzalez Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Christopher Gonzalez on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David_Armano
Donator
Donator
David_Armano

PostSubject: Re: Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport.   Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:12 pm

i'm in that arrested and killed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport.   Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:17 pm

You must be a very happy little boy now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leinier Lopez
Admin
Admin
Leinier Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport.   Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:07 pm

David please dont reply lol and Chris put this in your Application lol dont make a different one
Back to top Go down
Hellman
Developer
Developer
Hellman

PostSubject: Re: Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport.   Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:44 pm

i think is be better if he make new topic Smile
Back to top Go down
https://redemption-rp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport.   Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport. Empty

Back to top Go down

Christopher_Gonzalez Patrol Rapport.
Page 1 of 1