Redemption Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Our Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Refund from another server?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yosemite

Refund from another server? Empty
PostSubject: Refund from another server?   Refund from another server? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:08 am

Greetings! I'm new here, and I was just wondering what your policy on refunding players is? My in game name is Daniel Corona. I've just made my character in game. If you'd allow me to have some sort of refund from the server I'm coming from I'd be extremely greatful. I've basically fallen in love with your script, and I want to become active here. The only problem is, making money will be difficult with the small community base. Also, I don't have it in me to completely start over, since I've worked so hard to achieve the stats I already have..

Here is proof;

My FBI Rancher that I have on the server Refund from another server? Fbirancher

My house Refund from another server? Houseproof

My stats Refund from another server? Statsforstats

As you can see I worked extremely hard for these stats, and I don't really want to start over..
You're probably thinking to yourself "Why should we refund you?" Well, to answer that... I'm an extremely dedicated player, I'm a self-proclaimed great RPer, and I'd be a great addition to the server. Plus I'd invite all my friends to play. Smile

I understand if I can't get a full refund, but anything is a start. Thank you so much for your time.
Back to top Go down
Hellman
Developer
Developer
Hellman

PostSubject: Re: Refund from another server?   Refund from another server? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:36 am

Welcome to our server. i think you not get fbi cars. but other you can get im not sure Smile
Back to top Go down
https://redemption-rp.forumotion.com
Yosemite

PostSubject: Re: Refund from another server?   Refund from another server? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Marcus wrote:
Welcome to our server. i think you not get fbi cars. but other you can get im not sure Smile

Sorry I don't quite understand.. Do I get a refund or not?
Back to top Go down
Hellman
Developer
Developer
Hellman

PostSubject: Re: Refund from another server?   Refund from another server? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:51 pm

wait for respond from Leinier Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellman
Developer
Developer
Hellman

PostSubject: Re: Refund from another server?   Refund from another server? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:52 pm

you have so much money lol. in hand and bank
Back to top Go down
Leinier Lopez
Admin
Admin
Leinier Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Refund from another server?   Refund from another server? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:13 am

Request Denied You need to earn it you never got it on our server if you like the server you would play with our without refund i will give you a house and 10k and put you in a gang thats all your refund was like if i aid give me millions.
Back to top Go down
Hellman
Developer
Developer
Hellman

PostSubject: Re: Refund from another server?   Refund from another server? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:16 am

if we give you so much money the money system be mess up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refund from another server?   Refund from another server? Empty

Back to top Go down

Refund from another server?
Page 1 of 1