Redemption Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Our Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vehicle requests for los surenos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy Zang

vehicle requests for los surenos Empty
PostSubject: vehicle requests for los surenos   vehicle requests for los surenos EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:43 am

i would like to get the faction owned vehicles for los surenos changed, first i will have a vote for 3 different sets of cars, those who are in los surenos may vote, reply below as to which one you want, if theres not enough votes or noone votes i will make the decision, if there is a tie my vote will be the tiebreaker. search the ids on google so you can see which cars they are then submit your vote please. the ids are as follows

GROUP 1
ID: 550
ID: 579

GROUP 2
ID: 540

GROUP 3
ID: 467

the 2nd vehicle is not optional, its the same in all three choices, if you have any other suggestions please reply with it, only 4doors vehicles allowed no fast cars, no federal/state/army/police vehicles, and must be a civilian vehicle - ex: no icecream trucks Razz this votation will either last 2 weeks or until one of our scripters/mappers is ready to make the change for us so please make your decisions soon. thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Hellman
Developer
Developer
Hellman

vehicle requests for los surenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: vehicle requests for los surenos   vehicle requests for los surenos EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:10 pm

okej i gonna fix this Smile comming in next update Smile
Back to top Go down
https://redemption-rp.forumotion.com

vehicle requests for los surenos
Page 1 of 1