Redemption Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Our Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redemption Roleplay Players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leinier Lopez
Admin
Admin
Leinier Lopez

Redemption Roleplay Players Empty
PostSubject: Redemption Roleplay Players   Redemption Roleplay Players EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:08 am

Hello everyone Sorry the server is down, Where putting a new script we have bought. Where not going to Bone County, We have gotten a better script with nice mappings in Los santos so where staying i hope you guys like it. It will take about one day for the server to come back up we have changed only one thing in the script Instead of Sheriff Department now its San Andreas State Troopers And thats all we know so far. THANKS
-Signed
Redemption Staff
Back to top Go down
Billy

PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Redemption Roleplay Players EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:12 am

WHAT!?!?!?! i was hoping we would go with bone county Sad from what u and i were talking about it seemed like it would be a very good place. And i didnt even get to see BC finished D: oh well, hopefully this other new script works out good, and i would like to maybe get at least 5 respect points added to my stats for helping with the mapping which wont even get use. but its your choice..... i will keep the mappings that i have made incase we decide in the future to go to bone county. see you all soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Leinier Lopez
Admin
Admin
Leinier Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Roleplay Players   Redemption Roleplay Players EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:21 am

We looked at the new script and it had really good mapping so were staying, and TRUST me you will like it ALOT MORE.. theres new CMDS for police and you never fall in City hall and you have insurances for your car and you have credits to buy car and later pay back if you have insurance and your car blows up you get another one if you dont you have to buy one again theres a new lock system where you lock and nobody can get in to take it nice engine system, and MUCH more.... I cant wait to release it , I believe by tomorrow around 5 pm it will be up and for you guys so we can refund.
Back to top Go down
Billy Zang

PostSubject: ...............................   Redemption Roleplay Players EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:36 am

wait so does that mean il lose like all my money and stuff?? if so i have SS's just incase, and now im excited, it sounds like it will be verry good, i will try to get on TS3 tomorow after school if its up.. CANT WAIT! Very Happy anyways im going to bed cus im tired soooo yea, Night Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellman
Developer
Developer
Hellman

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Roleplay Players   Redemption Roleplay Players EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:49 am

i can show you in my test server
Back to top Go down
https://redemption-rp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Roleplay Players   Redemption Roleplay Players Empty

Back to top Go down

Redemption Roleplay Players
Page 1 of 1